Wednesday, December 12, 2007

the Most Boring Post of the Week




I'm so glad you Virtual Reception visitors can't actually SEE my studio. Unless I post photos, which I'm not going to do! I spent yesterday ripping my studio apart, and today I'm going to start putting it back together. It's a good excersise; gives one a fresh start, and it's a good time of year to do it, too... I'm not sure if it'll be an improvement until I actually do some work in there, but the rather large Dust Bunny population has been cut back to a manageable size, and at least I've found a pencil that fell behind the flat file.


This will be my Most Boring Post of the week, and if you can find something to comment on here, you really deserve those earrings! Your name will go directly into the faux-leopard-skin-pillbox hat!




5 comments:

A Journey Illustrated said...

I wondered if that hat was for the drawing! Very appropriate.

melissa lanitis gregory said...

Ha! You managed a comment! Well done. Into the hat you go! Well, not YOU, actually; you'd never fit.

ccmhats said...

In one of Barbara Kingsolver's books (High Tide in Tuscon, maybe?), she talks about not having dust bunnies in her house, so much as a herd of dust buffaloes...! I have always loved that image, and her bravery for sharing... Kudos to you, too!

melissa lanitis gregory said...

I love that book. (Its still on my bookshelf...somewhere...)
I think mine are more like dust worms. Yuck. But thanks for the kudos and the comment. You're stuffed into that hat with Kristen!

ccmhats said...

Cozy...!