Friday, November 9, 2007

Earrings on Etsy

Thank god for my iPod...I can actually sit here and write while my 7 year old watches TV (my concession to be able to work in the mornings!) Blues Traveler... The song, "Run Around" actually got me to RUN UPHILL one time, on one of my walks up the old Meyers Grade.

It's been pointed out to me by a good friend that it would help to list the length of the earrings, along with the photos. I've got some more earrings and necklaces coming... I'm going to open an Etsy shop this weekend, so that might be the easiest way to showcase these, and add measurements. Please check back if you're interested, and I'll let you know when the shop is up and running!

2 comments:

A Journey Illustrated said...

Good for you Melissa! I can't wait to see it. I look forward to sending far away people to your shop to purchase.

melissa lanitis gregory said...

Thanks, K...
I'd better get busy so I have something to put up there! I'm not sure what to expect with it, but at least I'll have somewhere to send those "far away" people too...