Sunday, August 5, 2007

What is Going On?

Nothing. Absolutely nothing. I have never felt less motivated in my life. I have a group show coming up in a few weeks, and lots of work to be done. And I haven't done a bloomin' thing all weekend. Except read "Harry Potter"...which at this point, I don't feel like doing either. I don't even feel like eating! (although I have been...)

It's uncomfortable, but I don't feel bad. I just feel...well, it's frustrating, with all the things I could, and should be doing. And normally, I'd force myself to do SOMETHING. But I'm trusting that I'll feel differently tomorrow. And I know that if I force myself to do something, anything, now, it won't change a thing. I'll still go to sleep tonight feeling vaguely unfulfilled...

So here, go to this link instead of listening to my mind wander...
http://faboolosity.blogspot.com/

No comments: