Friday, August 17, 2007

Don't Panic





Just how many times can one person listen to the "Garden State" soundtrack? This is a very good question, but not as pressing as the question: "Will I be ready for our show next week?" I was having a tough time motivating until this week, and that didn't leave me alot of time to finish the pieces I'd started. Now I'm on fire with ideas, and unfortunately hitting the time of the month where I wake up at 2:00 am and can't sleep for a couple of hours. So I start thinking about what I'm going to do in the morning, only when morning comes, I'm exhausted!

Anyway, I am working, and having fun with these bowls, and new colors, and some new ideas. I've got to figure out some display ideas, but other than that, I'll be fine....I've got enough work, even if I don't finish everything I wanted to...

No comments: